Narrow down by keywords: Rights, Sub-Saharan Africa
- The Land Question in Zimbabwe
Author: Moyo, Sam Issue: Volume 6, Number 4 ...
Book review - admin - 2009-12-17 13:15
- The Legality of Land Reform in Zimbabwe: An Inquiry into the Land Acquisition Act (1992) combined with A Case Study Analysis of the Resettlement Programme
Author: Maposa, Isaac Issue: Volume 6, Numbe ...
Book review - admin - 2009-12-10 08:48
- Memory, suffering, survival tactics, and healing among Jopadhola women in post-war Uganda
This ethnographic case study addresses the question of how women in Jopadhola patriarchal society in Eastern Uganda remember three decades of civil war and violence and survived its aftermath. When the war ended, little changed for these women, who are ...
Abstract - admin - 2009-10-28 18:34
- The Sahel: The People's Right To Development
Author: Cross, Nigel Issue: Volume 1, Number ...
Book review - admin - 2009-12-22 08:30
- Moved to act: communication supporting HIV social movements to achieve inclusive social change
Social movements have generated interest in development circles since the mid-1990s as relatively independent expressions of civil society, mobilising people to set their own development priorities and agendas for issues as diverse as water privatisatio ...
Abstract - admin - 2009-10-01 13:38
- Under the Shadow of Apartheid: Agrarian Transformation in Swaziland
Author: Funnell, D. C. Issue: Volume 2, Numb ...
Book review - admin - 2009-12-07 13:18
- Oil and Politics in the Gulf of Guinea
Author: Soares de Oliveira, Ricardo Publisher: London: Hurst & Co, 2007, I ...
Book review - admin - 2009-12-17 13:08
- The Politics of Harmony: Land Dispute Strategies in Swaziland
Author: Rose, L. L. Issue: Volume 2, Number 2 ...
Book review - admin - 2009-12-09 13:33
- African Voices on Development and Social Justice: Editorials from Pambazuka News 2004
Author: Manji, Firoze and Patrick Burnett (eds.) Publisher: Dar es Salaam: Mk ...
Book review - admin - 2009-10-18 20:48
- Diary of a participatory advocacy film project: transforming communication initiatives into living campaigns
In August 2007, the Government of Tanzania committed to doubling the number of training places for skilled midwives following a five-year campaign by the White Ribbon Alliance for Safe Motherhood in Tanzania (WRATZ), which culminated in the first televi ...
Abstract - sally - 2009-10-20 16:03