Narrow down by keywords: Rights
- The Power of Labelling: How People are Categorized and Why it Matters
Author: Moncrieffe, Joy and Rosalind Eyben (eds.) Publisher: London: Earthscan ...
Book review - admin - 2009-12-10 09:11
- Globalization and Human Rights
Author: Brysk, Alison (ed.) Publisher: Berkeley, CA: University of California ...
Book review - admin - 2009-10-18 20:49
- Missionaries and Mandarins: Feminist Engagement with Development Institutions
Author: Miller, Carol and Shahra Razavi (eds.) Issue: ...
Book review - admin - 2009-12-07 09:30
- Protecting Working Children
Author: Myers, William Issue: Volume 3, Numbe ...
Book review - admin - 2009-12-07 13:38
- Thinking and acting outside the charitable food box: hunger and the right to food in rich societies
From a food-supply standpoint, the 30 member states of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) – the world's rich club – can reasonably claim to be self-sufficient. Issues of food access are met through publicly fund ...
Abstract - dwardle - 2011-08-16 10:32