Narrow down by keywords: Book
- Development and Patronage
Edited by: Eade, Deborah Far from being a liberating process for all, much of what has been done in the name of development serves to r ...
Book - RichS - 2009-12-22 15:01
- Development, Women and War: Feminist Perspectives
Edited by: Eade, Deborah Edited by: Afshar, Haleh ...
Book - admin - 2009-12-21 16:30
- Development with Women
Edited by: Eade, Deborah Many practitioners and thinkers have tried to make women ‘matter’ in development. Howev ...
Book - RichS - 2009-12-21 12:50
- Development Methods and Approaches: Critical Reflections
Edited by: Eade, Deborah M any aid agencies adopt values-based approaches to development - requiring, for instance, that they sho ...
Book - admin - 2009-12-21 18:14
- Development and the Learning Organisation
Edited by: Roper, Laura Edited by: Pettit, Jethro ...
Book - RichS - 2009-12-22 12:17
- Development and Rights
Edited by: Eade, Deborah The fiftieth anniversary of the 1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights prompts a re-examination of ...
Book - anna - 2009-12-21 12:44
- Development and Agroforestry: Scaling Up the Impacts of Research
Edited by: Franzel, Steven Edited by: Cooper, Peter ...
Book - RichS - 2009-12-22 15:48
- Debating Development: NGOs and the Future
Edited by: Eade, Deborah Edited by: Ligteringen, Ernst ...
Book - anna - 2009-12-22 18:07
- Development and Social Diversity
Edited by: Eade, Deborah Social diversity hinges on three universal human realities. Firstly, that each individual is unique. Secondly, ...
Book - anna - 2009-12-22 15:20
- Development and the Private Sector: Consuming Interests
Edited by: Eade, Deborah Edited by: Sayer, John ...
Book - admin - 2010-01-04 15:06